Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No Surprises Here....

It may be a little obvious by now that I have neglected to maintain The Digital Think Tank over the past year and for that I am sorry. I have been too busy making sure I don't neglect my clients, my employer and indeed my family and friends!

So on that note, The Digital Think Tank is still very much open for business but will remain content 'lite'. If you feel like following my media musings, social media prognostications and general love of all things digital then please follow me @michaelsjessica and you will find a more content 'heavy' stream of information there - and it will be less 'stream of consciousness' that you have witnessed here...mainly due to the 140 character limit that is placed on us all.

Hope to see you over in Twitter Land....




No comments: