Monday, November 16, 2009

Canada Media Day

Had a great couple of days in Toronto last week at the Canadian Media and Digital Conference. I presented the 'Evolution of Media' on behalf of GroupM / mediaedge:cia which was somewhat of a prognostication on the state of industry and the trends that will define us over the next couple of years.

I really enjoyed MediaVest's Brian Terkelsen's "Effective Product Integration" presentation and it was good to see that all of us speakers were singing to the same tune: creative, media, data and technology all need to be integrated work streams in order for companies and their agencies to be successful in their marketing endeavors.

If you were there, I would love to know your thoughts on the day and the content of the event...

2 comments:

Brett T. T. Macfarlane said...

Wish I'd realized that was you when I reviewed the schedule of events months ago. I was in Toronto for meetings first thing that week and would have stuck around. Glad to hear Canada hosted you well.

Digital Think Tank said...

shame we missed each other. Loved being in Toronto...reminded me strangely of Sydney! Hope to see you at another industry event sometime soon.