Thursday, January 21, 2010

2009 Agency Innovator of the Year



I realise it's a little late to be updating my blog for the first time in 2010 on Jan 21st, however already 2010 is shaking out to be a pretty busy year. Many of my clients who in 2009 were still a little hesitant about exploring the possibilities that social and emerging media can provide, have in 2010, no doubt in their minds. An exciting and somewhat daunting process as we ramp up on resources and look for great partners to work with.

Innovation is going to be one of my keyword mantras for 2010 and I promise to post regularly on all things innovative, cool, exciting and new in the digital space. In the meantime check out a pretty cool magazine that really focuses on driving innovation within the global media industry. The Internationalist Magazine. I was fortunate enough to be named one of their Agency Innovators in 2009 and if your interested in reading the bios of all the named innovators click on the above link. As always, would love to know your thoughts and feedback on innovation - what do you think is the next big thing in digital?

No comments: